Monday, August 20, 2012

Sublime Look for Less: Alexis Bittar Miss Havisham Teardrop Earrings

Three words come to mind when I think of Alexis Bittar's entire jewelry collection:

1) GIMME 2) GIMME 3) GIMME

And then....I see the price tag, which is always a shock to the system. Now, I know for certain that Alexis Bittar pieces are beautifully crafted and well worth the investment.  But don't you want a quick fix every now and again?
$24.00

Fortunately, I found a lovely dupe of the $175 Alexis Bittar Miss Havisham Medium Crystal Encrusted Earrings.  And they're only $24 with free shipping! They are a near perfect match and textured and rhinestone encrusted to the hilt.  (the shape is a little different, but we'll take it!)

The Real Thing (here) VERSUS The Doppelganger (here)

$175.00

I actually think that I prefer the $24 version.  How about you?  Feel free to share your opinion in the comments.

No comments: