Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Today Show Fashion: Stacy London's Bird Print Peplum Top

When I first started working from home, I was told that there would be disadvantages.  For a while, I was hard pressed to find any.  Nothing beats working while chilling in Old Navy yoga pants, drinking homemade coffee, and watching daytime TV.  Now, daytime TV is pretty awesome, but very, very dangerous for a lover of high end fashion....I find myself coveting most of the gorgeous clothing worn by the hosts.

Stacy London was on the Today Show this morning wearing the most fantastically flattering outfit - a bold chinoiserie inspired bird print peplum top, a burgundy pencil skirt, and leopard pumps. 


 I don't know about you, but I NEED that top!!! Want Stacy's look?
PEPLUM TOP: Get Stacy's exact peplum top here - and here's a lower priced version for $24, if you're not too keen on the $285 price tag...

BURGUNDY PENCIL SKIRT: To recreate the look, this one's definitely my favorite and is already on my fall wishlist- and I think that this one for $13.80 is also pretty fab.  


LEOPARD PUMPS: So many options, all at different points along the vast price spectrum.  I'm partial to this haircalf version by Jessica Simpson - but you can spend as little as $29.99 for a decent version - or throw all caution to the wind and splurge on these beauties!!!!





   

No comments: